If a tie exists, within a division, prior to a “position round” or ties to determine playoff positions, the following criteria will be used:
- Head-to-head competition between the tied team(s).
- Total points scored by each of the tied teams in matches among tied teams.
In order to be eligible to play in any playoff games the following conditions must be met:
- Each player must be listed on the official team roster.
- Substitutes may play only if they have played at least four regular season games or 4 out of 10 teams.
- All player contracts and team fees must be turned in prior to game time.